Nature Resides Cabin in Broken Bow, OK – Sleeps 6+
Nature Resides Cabin in Broken Bow, Oklahoma
A modern designed cabin that sits on 2 acres in Timber Creek Trails.
2 Bedroom/2 Full Bath+sleeping loft. Sleeps 6 guests max. This cabin is located just a few minutes walk to Shuck Me, Mountain Fork Brewing Co., Okie Girl Coffee and Ice Cream, and a few other boutique shopping options.
Cabin Features & Amenities
- Central Heat and Air Conditioning
- Fully Furnished Kitchen
- Electric Indoor Fireplace – year around
- Luxury Downlite linens
- King Bed in Each Bedroom – Upper and Lower
- Queen Bed in Loft
- Two Full Baths – Tub/Shower Combo in lower/Tile Shower in upper
- Hair Dryer
- 4 High Definition TV’s – Living, Bedrooms, and Loft
- Direct TV – Living and Bedrooms
- Blu-Ray DVD Player – Living and Loft
- Outdoor Gas Grill
- Outdoor Covered Hot Tub (drained and cleaned after each guest)
- Wood Fireplace on Covered Deck (firewood available for purchase)
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- No Pets
All Cabin pricing is based on *two persons age 14 and up *per each bed. Pull-Outs and inflatables are not considered a bed. For any person age 14 and up over that occupancy amount there will be a $15 per person, per night charge. Children under 14 are excluded and should not be counted in you total number when you make your reservation.
Rates may change seasonally, please click on a date from the calendar to see pricing for your requested dates. To see a range of dates and rates for all cabins, go to our availability calendar by clicking the reservations link above. Our pricing includes cleaning, and all fees.