Rules and Guest Policies For Our Cabins – Hidden Hills Cabins in Broken Bow
RESERVATION & CHECK-IN POLICIES
All cabins have a 2 nights minimum stay, 3 nights minimum on holiday weekends and during Christmas, Thanksgiving, and Spring breaks. We charge a non-refundable deposit of 25% of your total before taxes at the time of booking.
- FOR CABINS 4 BEDROOM OR LARGER THE BALANCE WILL BE CHARGED 30 DAYS BEFORE ARRIVAL. YOU MUST CANCEL OUTSIDE OF 30 DAYS BEFORE ARRIVAL TO RECEIVE ANY PORTION OF A REFUND.
- (**Please see additional insert below for extended stays of more than 4 nights, stays in large cabins or group reservations)
- FOR CABIN LESS THAN 4 BEDROOMS THE REMAINING BALANCE WILL BE CHARGED TO THE CREDIT CARD ON FILE 14 DAYS BEFORE YOUR ARRIVAL. YOU MUST CANCEL OUTSIDE OF 14 DAYS BEFORE ARRIVAL TO AVOID BEING CHARGED YOUR BALANCE. ONCE BALANCE IS CHARGED IT BECOMES NON-REFUNDABLE
- To check-in go straight to your cabin and use the key code we provided in your confirmation email to get in the cabin. We are nearby, so call us if you need assistance.
- 3PM check-in Monday-Saturday on 1-3 bedroom cabins, 4:00 pm on Sunday and every day in our 4 or more bedroom cabins is 4PM. (We are sorry for the inconvenience but check-in/out times must remain firm so that our staff will have the appropriate time needed to get the cabin ready for you or our next guest.) The nature of our rentals do not allow us to operate like a hotel and allow early/late check-in or out, it takes several hours to properly clean a cabin. Check out is 11AM.
- *Failure to check out at 11AM may result in an extra night’s charge.
- Overcrowding of the cabins or having more guests than detailed in the original reservation will result in extra charges.
- Each reservation must list all guest over the age of 18 in the other information section during the reservation process. Failure to do so will result in cancellation of the reservation. If you have added or subtracted guests from your original reservation you may email or call us at any time before your stay.
**LARGE CABINS 4+ BEDROOMS AND MULTIPLE PROPERTY GROUP RESERVATIONS
- *Reservations for 4 or more nights in multiple cabins or cabins 4 Bedrooms or larger will be charged the balance 30 days before arrival. This amount is non refundable unless canceled 30 days prior to your stay. Cancellations inside of 30 days no portion of the stay is refundable unless we can rent the cabin to someone else. We will not be responsible for contacting you to tell you the cabin has rented to someone else. It is up to you to contact us to see if the cabin has rented and request your refund less the $50 per night cancel fee.
- Reservations in cabins 4 bedrooms or larger have a check in time of 4pm. You may call us that day to see if you can check-in at 3pm.
- We charge 25% of the total before taxes as a nonrefundable deposit. The remaining balance will be charged 14 days for small cabins/30 days for cabins 4 bedrooms or larger, before your arrival.
- CANCELLATIONS or DATE CHANGES inside of 14 days small cabins/30 days large cabins 4 bedrooms or larger before your arrival will be charged the full amount for a stay unless we can get the cabin rented to someone else for that time period. Due to the nature of our business and our commitment to individual cabin owners, there are NO EXCEPTIONS to this rule.
- You may change the date of your reservation or your cabin choice outside of 14 days small cabins/ 30 days large cabins before your arrival for a $25 fee.
- We cannot refund shortened stays within 14 days of your scheduled arrival, 30 days in cabins 4 bedrooms or larger.
- Please CALL AND EMAIL YOUR CANCELLATION. You must get a cancellation confirmation email from us before your cancellation is final.
- We cannot give refunds due to weather or early departure.
- Trip Insurance – You can purchase travel insurance with http://www.insuremytrip.com. This is provided as a convenience and is a 3rd party vendor. You may use this to purchase travel insurance or use a company of your choice.
- Conditions of the lake and surrounding areas are not reasons for cancellations.
- Some cabins are pet-friendly please check the individual cabin pages under the amenities list to see which cabins are pet-friendly or call us.
- Please do not bring a pet to a non-pet friendly cabin, there will be a fee of no less than $200 for bringing a pet to a non-pet friendly cabin.
- If pet hair is excessive in a pet-friendly cabin you will be charged up to a $100 extra cleaning fee.
- PLEASE DO NOT ALLOW YOUR PET IN THE HOT TUB.
PROBLEMS THAT MAY ARISE DURING YOUR STAY
- We do not anticipate any missing items, broken or damaged products, etc. upon your arrival however If you encounter a problem with your cabin during your stay you must contact us immediately. We are on-site and most issues can be remedied within the hour. We cannot refund a portion of your stay after your departure for issues that were not reported to us during your stay. You must call all numbers listed until someone is reached or leave a voicemail if you’re unable to reach anyone when you encounter an issue that needs our attention, we will respond promptly.
Cleaning / Damage Waiver Fee explained:
Your reservation includes a cleaning/ damage waiver that is non-refundable. This fee varies depending on the cabin size and will be quoted in your reservation total during the booking. This fee will cover the cleaning of the cabin as well as protect you against accidental damages to the property or items within the property up to the amount of $350. For any damages over this amount, the difference will be charged to the credit card on file. Any damages to the property deemed not an accident because of complete disregard or disrespect of the property or due to a party in the property will be charged to your credit card in addition to the fee. In order to have accidental damage covered under this policy, you must report the damage before leaving the property by phone or email.
- Damages to the cabin, items in the cabin, or property occurring during your stay that is not covered under the damage waiver or exceeds $350 will be charged to the credit card on file.
- Broken hot tub lids are $400 and no portion of this cost can be covered under the damage waiver if it is determined the damage was from standing on the lid. Please do not allow children to stand on the hot tub lids as this can be very dangerous and is sure to break the lid.
- Please DO NOT cut down trees – There will be a fine of no less than $500 for any trees that have been cut down or any form of damage or vandalism in or around the property grounds.
In order to provide our guests with the best vacation possible, we ask that all damages and/or maintenance items found within the property be reported upon arrival to Hidden Hills. Every effort will be made to correct items in a noninvasive, efficient manner. An active credit card is required to maintain the reservation and the integrity of the unit. By making this online reservation agreement you waive your right to dispute any charges that are made to your credit card regarding this policy.
Non-billing stipulations include:
- No damage to the property or theft.
- No violations of rental or association policies.
- Rental is left in a neat and orderly condition.
Hidden Hills will do everything within its means to notify you of impending charges; however, Hidden Hills reserves the right to bill the credit card for violations to the policy. Any legal dispute of the damages will be contained to the State of Oklahoma and the County in which the rental property resides.
- PLEASE NO SMOKING in the cabins, you may smoke outside and away from the cabin. PLEASE rid of your cigarette butts before leaving the cabin. We will charge a $200 smoke removal fee for smoking in the cabin.
The replacement cost for hot tub covers is $400. Please do not allow anyone to sit or stand on the hot tub covers. This includes children. Please supervise children at all times while they are using the hot tub. No glass, soaps, creams, oils, bubbles, lotions, or food is allowed in the hot tub. Please shower before and after using the hot tub. Please leave the hot tub cover in place when not in use.
As the water is changed after every check-out you may find that the hot tub is not up to temperature on the first night as there is a lot of water to heat up.
- Always keep the hot tub covered when not in use. This will conserve energy and, more importantly, prevent animals and young children from falling/climbing in. It will also help prevent dirt and debris from getting in. Always drain any standing water from the cover.
- If your hair is long, put it up in a ponytail or bun to avoid getting it caught in the filter or drain.
- Make sure the hot tub is at the appropriate temperature, taking into consideration the people who will be using it. Children should never be in a hot tub if the water is warmer than bath water (about 90 degrees). For adults, maintain the water temperature below 104
- Avoid drinking alcohol or using drugs in the hot tub. The hot water will amplify and speed the effects of any alcohol or drugs. Alcohol makes you drowsy, and falling asleep in hot water can be very dangerous. In addition to the risk of drowning, your body cannot regulate its
temperature as well when you are asleep, which can lead to dangerous overheating.
- Similarly, avoid using the hot tub when overly tired, or at least have a more alert person join you to wake you up.
- Never use electrical devices (including phones, radios, TVs or any other corded device) in or near the hot tub. If you must have one nearby, use a battery-powered device and place it on a table a safe distance from the water. Be sure all electrical outlets are a safe distance from the hot tub as well, in keeping with local building codes. Corded devices and outlets present a real risk of electrocution if they get wet!
- Always shower with soap and water before and after using a hot tub. Showering before will prevent lotions and skin oils from gunking up the filter and prevent bacteria from entering the pool, and showering after will help remove any chemicals or bacteria that linger on your
skin, preventing rashes and infection.
- Please NO FOOD or PETS in the hot tub.
- Be cautious when using the hot tub during the winter. If the temperature outside the hot tub is below freezing, water splashed over the edge can quickly freeze into slippery ice.
- Don’t wear contact lenses in the hot tub because of the small chance of contamination.
- It is best to never allow children under the age of 12 to use a hot tub, due to the many risks including drowning, bacterial infection, and brain damage caused by the high temperatures. Never leave children unattended in or near a hot tub, and always consult a doctor before
allowing your children in a hot tub.
- Pregnant women should avoid submerging their stomachs in a hot tub, as the temperature is far too hot for the fetus. Instead, soak only the feet and legs, or check with your doctor.
- If you have heart disease, high blood pressure, or diabetes you should check with your doctor before using a hot tub.
- As with swimming pools, immediately exit and seek shelter if you see lightning, or during any other kind of threatening weather.
Hidden Hills Cabins will not be held responsible for personal items left at the cabin. PLEASE check for all personal belongings before you leave the cabin. We will mail back an item left for $25 plus the cost of shipping.
Driving directions and key code to enter your cabin will be sent to you in an email confirmation after you book your stay. It is very important to print your email confirmation for driving directions and key code entry to your cabin.
We take every precaution possible to keep pests & insects outdoors by having our properties exterminated on a monthly basis, but please remember all of our cabins are located in the forest, which we share with insects & other critters, such as field mice, squirrels, raccoons, opossums, flies, wasps, deer, walking sticks, coyotes, moths, butterflies, just to name a few. Some ways that you could help would be to keep all exterior doors and windows without screens shut, keep food and drinks contained, and keep kitchen area clean.
Hidden Hills Cabins Management will not be held responsible for accidents regarding a person or a personal belonging occurring in or around the property. If you have a medical emergency dial 911. The nearest emergency room is located in Idabel 25 miles south on HWY 259 bypass. McCurtain Memorial Hospital: 580-286-7623.
We do allow small wedding in a few of our Hidden Hills Cabins, extra charges apply. Please call us for more details as this must be approved in advance.
We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit our site. We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page(s) you visited. We will not sell your personally identifiable information to anyone.
HIDDEN HILLS CABINS SECURITY POLICY
Our booking engine, SuperINN.com uses a VeriSign Extended Validation SSL which gives Web site visitors an easy and reliable way to establish trust online. Only SSL Certificates with Extended Validation (EV) will trigger high-security Web browsers to display a green address bar with the name of the organization that owns the SSL Certificate and the name of the Certificate Authority that issued it. The green bar shows site visitors that the transaction is encrypted and the organization has been authenticated according to the most rigorous industry standard. This is the best way to reserve your next stay at one of our broken bow cabins. Call us today!
Hidden Hills cannot predict construction plans in the area and therefore cannot be held responsible for any inconvenience. No refunds can be given in the event of nearby construction.
Booking information call Angie at 580-306-5200 Information or needs once you have reached your cabin or for more info about the area call Todd at 405-614-1996.