Hidden Acres Cabin in Broken Bow, OK – Sleeps 10-14
Hidden Acres Cabin in Broken Bow, Oklahoma
Enjoy privacy on 7 acres with trees and a meadow, this Modern Rustic cabin creates a one-of-a-kind experience with the outdoors. The Frank Lloyd Wright inspired design creates an almost imperceptible difference between being inside and outside. The cabin features a wall of glass 24’ high and 55’ wide providing a panorama of trees and meadow. The 1,300 sq. ft. covered deck, outdoor seating and outdoor fireplace provide year-round enjoyment with great views of local wildlife.
Hidden Acres is perfect for family retreats. The meadow is large enough for softball, ultimate frisbee, volleyball or anything else you can dream up. The property is also located adjacent to trails connecting to the Ouachita National Forrest and is perfect for hikes or mountain biking.
Hidden Acres boasts a gourmet kitchen with GE Profile appliances. The great room provides seating space to relax and connect with others. Five bedrooms and three full baths provide room for a large group. An optional bunkhouse provides an additional full bath and two large sets of bunk beds.
Hidden Acres also is the most environmentally friendly cabin in the area. The structure was built using the most energy efficient building methods, which dramatically decreases energy consumption, and ensures cool indoor temperatures in the summers and warm winters.
Cabin Features & Amenities
- Green Built Cabin
- Central Heat and Air Conditioning
- Gourmet kitchen with Bosch stainless appliances
- Gas Fireplace (Nov-Mar)
- Luxury Downlite linens
- 1 King Bedrooms – Down
- 2 Queen Bedrooms – Down and Up
- 2 Bedrooms with two twins each – 4 twins total
- 3 Full Bath
- Hair Dryer
- High definition flat screen TV’s with DirectTV and NFL Sunday Ticket (Living , Master, and Bunk)
- ESPN Game Day Package (College Football)
- Blu-Ray DVD Player
- Large Outdoor Hot Tub (drained and sanitized after each guest visit)
- Outdoor Gas and Charcoal Grill
- Outdoor Fire Pit (firewood available for purchase)
- Outdoor Wood Burning Fireplace on Deck
- RV hook-up with water and electric ($75 per night fee, must call for reservation)
- Optional Bunk House over Garage with Two Large Bunks and full Bath (sleeps 4)-$99 Extra per night, must call for reservations on bunk or place in the note section you would like to reserve it.
- Wedding fee is $3,000 on top of the rental fee.
- No Pets Please
All Cabin pricing is based on *two persons age 14 and up *per each bed. Pull-Outs and inflatables are not considered a bed. For any person age 14 and up over that occupancy amount there will be a $15 per person, per night charge. Children under 14 are excluded and should not be counted in you total number when you make your reservation.
Rates may change seasonally, please click on a date from the calendar to see pricing for your requested dates. To see a range of dates and rates for all cabins, go to our availability calendar by clicking the reservations link above. Our pricing includes cleaning, and all fees.