Lone Star Lodge Cabin in Broken Bow, OK – Sleeps 15
Lone Star Lodge Cabin in Broken Bow, Oklahoma
Lone Star Lodge is a 6 bedroom lodge accommodating up to 15 people located in Hidden Hills area only minutes away from Beavers Bend State Park and Broken Bow Lake.
This Broken Bow Cabin offers two levels of relaxation. The main floor features a large living room with an open kitchen and a real wood-burning fireplace. There are plenty of windows allowing the outdoors in. Downstairs there is a media room with sectional couch seating. The downstairs living area opens to a patio with a hot tub.
Lone Star Lodge has 4 bedrooms with full-size beds, 5th bedroom is a bunk room with two sets of bunk beds/4 twins, 6th bedroom has full-size bed with twin top bunk.
Step out onto the spacious covered porches and enjoy a quiet evening in the 5 person hot tub. (All hot tubs are drained, cleaned and refilled after each visit.) Also outside you’ll find a gas grill and fire pit.
Check out our “things to do” page to see what you can do while staying in our broken bow cabins.
The Lone Star Lodge is just minutes from Broken Bow Lake and Beaver’s Bend State Park.
This cabin has a 4 pm check-in and 11 am check out every day.
Cabin Features & Amenities
- Central Heat and Air Conditioning
- Fully Furnished Kitchen
- Keurig Coffee Maker
- Wood Burning Fireplace – main upper level
- Luxury Downlite linens
- 2 Full Size Bedrooms – main upper level
- 4 Bedrooms Down- 2 Full Size Rooms, 1 bunk room with 4 twins, and 1 full sized bed with twin bunk top
- 1 Queen inflatable mattress with linens provided
- 4 Full Bathrooms – 1 in Master main level, 1 common on main level, 2 lower level
- Hair Dryer
- HDTV – Den, Master, and One Lower Bunk Room
- DVD Players
- Outdoor Hot Tub (drained and sanitized after each guest visit)
- Outdoor Gas Grill
- Outdoor Fire Pit (firewood available for purchase)
- Pet Friendly