Tumbledown Lodge Cabin in Broken Bow, OK – Sleeps 10+
Tumbledown Lodge Cabin in Broken Bow, Oklahoma
High on a bluff on Timber Creek Trails, rests the spacious and inviting Tumbledown Lodge. After your day trip at the lake, park your boats and/or trailers next to the cabin as you go and relax your tired muscles in the large hot tub. Drink some hot chocolate in front of the gas fire place while watching the big game or a romantic movie on the HDTV. Cook a hot meal in either the large fully furnished kitchen or cook out on one of two decks on the gas and charcoal grill. At the end of the day, relax on one of the many beds as you check your email or go on Facebook to tell your friends how jealous they should be of you while you access the WiFi.
Able to accommodate 10 or more guests, this lodge features two master bedrooms with panoramic views of Fork Creek Valley and two additional bedrooms with four luxury baths. There are three king beds, two full beds, and two twin roll away beds.
Enjoy time with family and friends in the great room, out on the deck in the extra-large hot tub, or around the fire pit. All hot tubs are drained, cleaned and refilled after each visit.
Cabin Features & Amenities
- Central Heat and Air Conditioning
- Fully Furnished Kitchen
- Gas Fireplace (Nov-Mar)
- Luxury Downlite linens
- 3 King Bedrooms
- 1 Bedroom with Two Full Size Beds
- 2 Roll Away Beds with Linens Provided
- 3 ½ Bath – 1 in each master, 1 shared by two upstairs rooms, ½ Bath near kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- HDTV – Living and Two Bedrooms
- Direct TV – HBO
- DVD Player
- Large Outdoor Hot Tub (drained and sanitized after each guest visit)
- Outdoor Gas and Charcoal Grill
- Outdoor Fire Pit (firewood available for purchase)
- No Pets Please